Give the gift of Spotify Premium!
- Our gift cards can only be redeemed for Premium Individual plans - to start, or continue paying for one.
Note: You can’t use them for Premium Student, Premium Family, Premium Duo, or trial offers.
- You can buy them from many leading electronic and retail stores - in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month values.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Redeem a Spotify gift card
Note: Your account’s country or region settings need to match where the gift card was purchased.
- Log in to spotify.com/redeem.
- Enter the PIN (found by scratching off the PIN cover on the back of the card), or the code from your receipt.
- Click Redeem.
You can only redeem up to 18 months of Premium on your account at a time.
The gift card is applied starting on your subscription’s next payment date. Your payments continue normally after the full gift card amount is spent.
Our gift cards can only be used to get Premium Individual plans. You can’t use them for Premium Student, Premium Family, Premium Duo, or trial offers.
Check the code’s characters and try different combinations. Sometimes a zero looks like an O, or a capital ‘i’ looks like a lowercase L.
If it still doesn’t work, try again after 24 hours.
Tip: If you can’t read the code, contact us.
Check your account page for the remaining Premium time under Your plan. You can only redeem up to 18 months of Premium on your account at a time.
If you bought your gift card from a store, check your receipt to see if the gift card was activated. If it wasn’t, you may need to return to the store and ask them to activate it.
Was this article helpful?