Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
With Premium Student, eligible college/university students get Premium at a discount for up to 4 years (you need to renew and reverify every 12 months).
Comes with access to Hulu's (With Ads) plan at no extra cost.
Get Premium Student
- Fill out the SheerID verification form.
Note: If your school’s not listed in this form, you’re not eligible at this time.
- You’ll be asked to log into your college/university's portal, or to upload proof of your enrollment.
- SheerID will email you to confirm eligibility. This can take several days.
Note: If you have eligibility issues, please contact the SheerID support team.
- In the confirmation email, you can apply the Premium Student discount to a new or existing Spotify account.
- If your institution is not listed in the SheerID verification form, you’re not eligible for the discount at this time.
- You do not need to register your student email address to your Spotify account to be eligible for the discount.
- You can’t pay for Premium Student by mobile billing or another company (e.g. your phone or internet provider).
- If you already pay this way, you need to cancel your subscription and re-sign up with an eligible payment method.
- The payment methods offered in the signup flow depend on your location.
- If you have eligibility issues, please contact the SheerID support team.
For more info check out our Premium Student website.
You can still get the discount even if you study abroad.
Just make sure your account’s country or region matches where you’re studying and you use a payment method issued there.
Was this article helpful?