How can we help you?
Facebook login help
Signing up or connecting with Facebook means you can log in with your Facebook account.
It also lets you display your Facebook name and picture in the app, and easily find your friends on Spotify.
Connect your Spotify account to Facebook
Note: You can only connect your Spotify account to Facebook using the desktop app.
- In the desktop app, click and select Settings.
- Under Social, click CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK.
- Enter your Facebook login details and click Log In.
Can’t log in with Facebook?
Create a Spotify password to log in with your email address instead.
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter your Spotify email address.
- Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
This means you don’t need to use the Facebook button to log in. You can enter your Spotify email address and the new password instead.
If this doesn’t work, get help here.
Note: If you signed up with Facebook, you can't disconnect it. But you could close your account and sign up with a different method, e.g. your email address.
On the desktop app, go to Settings and click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
You can’t disconnect from Facebook on mobile or tablet.
Last updated: 12 August, 2021
Was this article helpful?