Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Spotify on Wear OS
Control the music from your wrist.
- Play, pause, and skip music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Save your favorites to your Liked Songs or playlists
- Shuffle and repeat
- Play from Home and Your Library
- Control what plays on another device with Spotify Connect
Leave your phone behind and listen on the go.
- Use your watch's internet connection for streaming
- Connect headphones or listen using your watch’s speaker (on select devices only)
- Download podcasts to listen offline
If you have Premium you can also:
- Download playlists, albums, and audiobooks to listen offline
- Enjoy Premium audio quality
Note: Features may vary depending on the device model.
Get Spotify on Wear OS
- On your watch, download Spotify from the Google Play Store.
- Open Spotify on your watch, and log in to your Spotify account.
- Watch on Wear OS version 2.2 (Android 9) or higher
- Your paired mobile device should support Spotify. Learn more at Supported devices for Spotify
- Some watches can be paired with an iPhone, check with the manufacturer of your watch
For more information, check out the Wear OS support page.
Was this article helpful?