How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Can't log in
Username, password, or email address incorrect?
Use our password reset tool.
Here’s some help if you still can’t get in:
No Spotify account linked to email address?
If you see this error message, try again with any other email addresses you have.
Tip: Check your inboxes for emails from Spotify. If you have any, there’s likely an account associated with that email address.
If you can’t find an email address connected to a Spotify account, your account might be connected to Facebook. On the log in page, try LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
Don’t have access to your account’s email address?
In this case, you’re unable to get the link to reset your password. But you do have a few options:
- Regain access to the email address if possible.
- Contact us and we can update the email address for you.
- Create a new account and start fresh.
Password reset link doesn’t work?
If you receive the message “password reset link is not valid, or already used” try sending a new password reset link and, without clicking the link in your email, follow these steps:
- Go to your password reset email.
- Right-click (desktop) or press and hold (mobile) the Reset password link and select Copy link.
Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
- Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
- Paste the link into the address bar.
- Press Enter and continue.
Not received password reset email?
If the password reset submitted successfully, but you can’t find the email:
- Check your spam/junk folders.
- Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
Other problems logging in
Last updated: 04 May, 2020
I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue res...
Unable to login to spotify desktop app (windows 7) with facebook login credentials.