Premium and Hulu
Get Spotify Premium and access to Hulu’s ad-supported plan all for one discounted rate.
What’s more, if you’re a college or university student, you could be eligible to get an extra discount!
Note: If you’re paying for Spotify via a third-party (such as your mobile provider), you first need to cancel your existing subscription to subscribe to this offer.
- Sign up for Spotify Premium and Hulu here.
- Either log in to an existing Spotify account, or choose SIGN UP to create one.
- Enter your payment details.
- Once you’re successfully subscribed, select GO TO HULU.
- Allow Hulu to access your Spotify account.
- Either log in to an existing Hulu account, or create a new one.
Whether you're new to Premium for Students or already have it, get both Premium and Hulu’s ad-supported plan for just $4.99/month!
Check out Premium for Students for more information.
Yep! If you sign up to this offer when you already have Premium, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between this offer and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your subscription page.
Note: It's not possible to add Hulu to Premium for Family.
If you’re already using Hulu, you can connect your eligible existing Hulu ad-supported account to Spotify when you sign up for this offer. You just need to agree to switch your billing to Spotify.
Note: This offer isn’t eligible with the Hulu No Commercials, Live TV, or any Hulu Premium add-ons.
If you connected to either the wrong Spotify or Hulu account, you need to cancel the subscription and resubscribe with the correct account.
We recommend waiting 24 hours, then reactivating. You can reactivate your access to Hulu here.
- To manage your payments or cancel the subscription, log in to your Spotify account page.
- For any issues related to streaming on Spotify, check out our support site.
- For any issues related to your Hulu account or service, check out the Hulu support site.