Like a song you hear at Starbucks? With the Starbucks app, you can find out what it is and play it on Spotify.
For: Starbucks Rewards members.
- Download the Starbucks app.
- Go to Starbucks and open your Starbucks app (make sure you have your Location Services activated).
- Tap MUSIC from the top menu to see what’s playing.
Tap SAVE TO SPOTIFY to add the song to a playlist in your Spotify account called Saved at Starbucks (you may need to connect your Starbucks app to Spotify).
Tap the heart to 'love' the song. This helps Starbucks get to know you more, so they can get better at creating playlists you’ll love.
For more information, head to the Starbucks support site.
Employed by Starbucks? Get Premium!
As a Starbucks Partner, you can find out how to start or manage your Spotify Premium Partner subscription by:
- Visiting the Starbucks Partner Hub or Retail Portal (search: Spotify).
- Calling the PCC center at 1866-504-7368.
Make the most of your Spotify Premium partner account with these cool features:
- Making a Playlist: Make your own music collection.
- Collaborative Playlists: Create and edit playlist with your friends.
- Listen Offline: Take your music offline everywhere you go.
- Spotify Connect: Play your music remotely to any device from your phone.
- Running: Move your feet to the beat, with songs matched to your taste and tempo.
- Radio: Create stations based on the music you love and personalize them to match your tastes.
- Discover: Discover new music based on your listening habits.