Can I create multiple accounts?
Yes, it’s possible to create multiple Spotify accounts.
Accounts can either be created with an email address or through Facebook.
Note: If you have multiple accounts, keep track of your login details. Otherwise, you may experience problems logging in, unexpected charges, double charges, or unexpected account differences, such as missing music, playlists, etc.
- Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know.
- Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.
- If you’ve used Spotify on desktop or Android, you can find your account details with information stored on your device.
- Check if you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook:
- Log into Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
- Choose Apps. If you see the Spotify icon, your account is connected to Facebook.
Tip: To log in to this account with Spotify, choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
If you find an account with an active Premium subscription you’re not using, here's how to cancel.