If you’ve lost track of an account, or are unsure if you even have one:
- Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know. You can then continue to reset the account’s password, and log in using that email address and new password.
Tip: Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.
- If you’ve used Spotify on desktop or Android, you can find your account details with information stored on your device.
- Check if you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook:
1. Log into Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
2. Choose Apps. If you see the Spotify icon, your account is connected to Facebook.
3. To log in to this account with Spotify, choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
Note: It’s possible to create multiple accounts, so be sure to try all these methods to find them all. Otherwise, you may experience unexpected charges or unexpected account differences, such as missing music, playlists, etc.