Note: It's not possible to listen offline with Amazon devices.
Spotify sounds awesome on Amazon speakers.
Take control of the music with your phone by using Spotify Connect.
You can also control your tunes with Alexa.
Amazon Kindle Fire
With the Amazon Kindle Fire, you can enjoy:
- Unlimited access to over 30 million songs.
- No ad interruption.
- Creating and sharing playlists.
- High quality streaming.
- The ability to travel abroad with your music.
Spotify is available at the Amazon Appstore for Android.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo, and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Amazon Fire TV
With Spotify on Amazon Fire TV, you can browse and play your favorite albums, songs, and playlists using your Fire TV remote or phone.
- Ensure you have the correct version of Fire TV (Fire OS 5.0.5+). You can check and update your Amazon Device Software here.
- Download Spotify from your Fire TV app store.
Note: If you have Spotify on an earlier Fire OS version, you’ll need to uninstall it, upgrade to latest Fire OS, then download the Spotify app again from your Fire TV app store.