Change profile picture
Make your Spotify picture-perfect!
You can change your Spotify profile picture whenever you want.
- Click your Spotify username in the top-right corner of the desktop app.
- Hover the cursor over your existing profile picture and click Change.
- Select the picture you want to use (must be .jpeg, with a maximum file size of 4 MB).
Note: Make sure your picture doesn’t violate any copyright, trademark, or personal image rights. For more information, check out our playlist image guidelines.
To remove the picture
- Hover your cursor over your existing profile picture and click Change.
- Click Remove.
Not seeing the option to remove?
If you connected your Spotify account to Facebook, your default profile picture will be your Facebook profile picture. You can either follow the steps above to change your profile picture, or disconnect from Facebook to remove it entirely:
- in the top-right corner of the desktop app, click > Settings.
- Under Social, click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
The changes will reflect on your account soon.
Note: If you created your account with Facebook, it’s not possible to remove your Facebook picture. For more information, check out I want to use Spotify without Facebook.