How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Spotify on TV
Many TVs offer a Spotify app. Check out the app store on your TV or set top box and search for Spotify.
Log in to a TV app
Open the Spotify app on your TV, then choose one of these ways to log in:
- Enter your Spotify email address and password.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet, and find your device using Spotify Connect.
- Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then on another device, go to www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin you see on your screen.
Other ways to listen on TV
You can also connect Spotify to your TV with these devices:
TV app not working?
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet
- Check your TV app store for any updates to the Spotify app
- Check your TV's software is up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app
- Restart your TV
- Restart your WiFi
- Delete the Spotify app, then reinstall it onto your TV
- If possible, try a different WiFi connection
If the problem persists, reach out to your TV manufacturer for further help.
Last updated: 28 April, 2021
Was this article helpful?