Spotify for Publishing
Spotify for Publishing is a powerful tool that provides music publishers with in depth information about the use of their works on Spotify.
With Spotify for Publishing, publishers can:
- View analytics across their global catalog
- See which playlists are driving engagement
- View next-day data and trends
- Look up historical information
- Understand data on cover versions of a composition
- Export filtered streaming information
Spotify for Publishing data is centered around the underlying composition of each song. This data powers Songwriter Pages, makes song credits in the Spotify app clickable, and keeps songwriters’ Written By playlists up-to-date.
Accessing Spotify for Publishing
Spotify for Publishing is currently in beta. We’re granting access to a limited number of publishers in phases.
To qualify for Spotify for Publishing, publishers need to provide details of the works they represent in the CWR (Common Works Registration) format. If you support CWR, you should hear back within a few weeks.
These catalog management tools can export your works as CWRs:
Was this article helpful?