Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Apple login help
Signing up or connecting with Apple means you can use Face ID, Touch ID, or your Apple device passcode to log in.
To use an Apple login you need:
- iOS 14 or later
- An Apple ID that uses two-factor authentication
- To be signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID
Note: If you hide your Apple ID email address when you sign up, Apple applies a unique, random address and forwards any emails from us to your real address.
Can’t log in with Apple?
Create a Spotify password so you can log in with your email address instead.
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter your email address.
Note: If you hide your email, use the email address generated for you by Apple.
- Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
Don’t know your Spotify or Apple email address?
See your Spotify email address on your account page.
To check your Apple email address for Spotify on your device:
- Go to phone’s Settings and tap your name.
- Select Password & Security.
- Tap Apps Using Your Apple ID.
- Check the email address shared with Spotify.
Was this article helpful?