How can we help you?
Data & Privacy
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Siri and Spotify
Use voice commands to control what plays with Siri.
You can ask Siri to:
- Play songs, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts
- Like music to save it to Your Library
- Tell you what’s currently playing
- Change the volume
- Skip tracks
- And more!
Just say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command, then “on Spotify”.
e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify”.
- iPod Touch running iOS 13 or above
- Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or above
Last updated: 8 April, 2022
Was this article helpful?