How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Spotify on Apple Watch
DJ from your wrist with Spotify on Apple Watch.
- Play, pause, and skip music and podcasts
- Listen directly from your watch (Premium only)
- Listen offline and without your phone (Premium only)
- Save your favorites
- Control what plays on another device with Spotify Connect
- Use Siri to voice control your music and podcasts
- iPhone running iOS 12 or above
- Apple Watch on watchOS 7.0 or above
Get Spotify on Apple Watch
For Spotify to show on your Apple Watch, download and log in to the Spotify app on your iPhone.
Note: Make sure you’ve paired your Apple Watch to your iPhone with Bluetooth.
Listen directly from your watch
To play online straight from your watch, you need:
- Apple Watch Series 3 or later
- watchOS 7.0 or above
- A cellular or WiFi connection
Tip: Make sure you’re running the latest version of Spotify on your iPhone.
Download music and podcasts to Apple Watch so you can listen without the internet. This means you can leave your phone at home and take Spotify with you.
You can store around 10 hours worth of downloads on the Watch, or more if you have more storage on your Watch model.
Note: There’s a download limit of 50 tracks per playlist.
- On your phone, go to a playlist or podcast you want to download.
Note: You can’t download individual songs, but you can put them in a playlist and download the playlist.
- Tap .
- Tap Download to Apple Watch.
Not seeing this feature?
Make sure your Spotify app and Apple Watch OS are up-to-date.
Was this article helpful?