Replacing an existing episode with video
Replace your existing audio episodes with video to create video episodes.
Make sure that the audio from your episode is included in the video file you upload.
- Go to Episodes on Spotify for Podcasters web.
Note: It’s not possible to replace episodes with video on the mobile app.
- Scroll to the end of your episode list and click Bulk replace episodes.
- Click Replace next to an episode and select the video file from your device.
- Repeat step 3 for any other episodes you’d like to replace with video.
Tip: You can upload up to 10 video files at a time.
- When you’re ready, click Next and Replace.
- A green checkmark indicates when your video file has been uploaded.
- Once all your video files have been uploaded, click Finish.
Supported file types
We support .MOV and .MP4 video files, and we recommend a 16x9 aspect ratio. See our full video specs
Was this article helpful?