How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Share from Spotify
Share songs, albums, artists, playlists, podcasts, and your profile from the app.
- Go to what you want to share and tap (iOS) / (Android).
- Choose Share. You can share:
- To social or messaging apps
- By copying a link
- With a Spotify code
- Right-click on what you want to share or select next to it.
- Choose Share. Here you can Copy Link or Copy embed code.
Tip: If you need the Spotify URI, hold the ALT key (Windows) or Option key (Mac).
Share a Spotify Code
Follow the share steps to get a Spotify code for what you’d like to share.
Then a friend can scan the code with their phone camera.
You can also take a screenshot to share it around.
For a high resolution Spotify code, go to spotifycodes.com.
Scan a Spotify Code
For: Mobile and tablet
Note: Spotify needs access to your phone’s camera for this.
- Tap Search .
- Tap the search bar.
- Tap the camera .
- Tap SCAN.
- Point your camera at a Spotify Code.
Last updated: 12 August, 2021
Was this article helpful?