Understanding my data
A summary of the playlists created or saved, and any songs saved, including:
- Name of playlist.
- Date the playlist was last modified.
- Names of songs contained within the playlist.
- Names of artists for each song.
- Names of albums or episodes (if podcasts).
- Local track name, if the user uploaded locally saved audio to be played on Spotify service.
- Any descriptions added by the user to the playlist.
- The number of followers the playlist has.
Streaming History (audio, video, and podcasts)
A list of items (e.g. songs, videos, and podcasts) listened to or watched in the past 90 days, including:
- Date and time of when the stream ended in UTC format (Coordinated Universal Time zone).
- Name of "creator" for each stream (e.g. the artist name if a music track).
- Name of items listened to or watched (e.g. title of music track or name of video).
- “msPlayed”- Stands for how many mili-seconds the track was listened.
A summary (at the point of the date of the request) of the content saved in Your Library (songs, podcasts, and videos), including:
- Name of artist for each item.
- Name of the album.
- Name of track saved.
|Search queries|| |
A list of all searches made in the past 90 days, including:
- The date the search was made.
- Type of device used (such as iOS, desktop)
- Country code of the search
- What action resulted (for example, timeout, another interaction etc).
- msDuration: how many milliseconds this search lasted
- Typed Query shows what the user typed in the search field.
- Selected query explains what selection the user made from the available search options
- User intent displays if any actions taken by the user from the search results (for example, play the track or navigate forward [to show the track]).
- View Uri: Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) is a string of characters that unambiguously identifies a particular resource. Schemes specifying a concrete syntax and associated protocols define each URI where available.
This includes (where available) at the point of the request:
- The number of followers the account has.
- The number of other accounts this account is following.
- A list of artists the account is following.
This includes details of the payment method (where available):
- Type - The card type e.g. MasterCard, Visa etc, or other form of payment such as a Gift Card, Paypal.
- Card Number - Where the payment method is via card, this is the last four digits only.
- Card Expiry - Where the payment method is via card, this is the four digit expiry date (e.g. 07/18).
- Creation Date - The date the payment details were provided to Spotify.
- Payment Country - The country where the card was issued e.g. United Kingdom, Sweden.
- Postal Code - The postal code the card is registered to.
This includes (where available):
- Spotify username.
- Email address.
- Created from Facebook - This shows true if the account was created via Facebook.
- Facebook user ID - This is included if the user has turned on Facebook data processing and linked their Spotify account by signing in using Facebook log-in or created their Spotify account via Facebook.
- Preferred locale.
- Date of birth.
- Postal code.
- Postal address.
- Mobile number.
- Mobile operator.
- Mobile brand.
- Account creation - This is the user’s date of registration.
|Family Plan||Family plan data (if you own a Premium for Family plan) which includes your address, city, country, name, state, street, and postal code. |
Technical log files
If you have also received a copy of your technical log data, look for the “Read Me First” file provided with your data for a detailed description of the data.