How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Spotify on speakers
Play it out loud. You can use Spotify on your speakers with any of the following:
Check out Explore Spotify for compatible devices, or check with the manufacturer.
- Make sure your app and devices’ software are up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app
- Close any other apps you’re not using
- Restart your devices
- Restart your WiFi
- If possible, try a different WiFi connection
If your AUX or USB cable isn't working:
- Make sure it's the correct cable for your device
- Try a different one in case it's damaged
If the problem persists, reach out to your speaker manufacturer for further help.
Last updated: 14 January, 2022
Was this article helpful?