Playlist folders are a great way to organize your playlists.
You need to use the desktop app or web player to make playlist folders, but they show on all devices.
- In the desktop app or web player, go to Your Library .
- Click at the top.
- Select Create a playlist folder.
- Give it a name and press enter.
To add a playlist to a folder:
- Select a playlist and drag and drop it to a playlist folder
- Or, right-click a playlist folder and select Create playlist
You can also create folders within folders! Right-click a playlist folder and select Create folder.
Was this article helpful?