Apple login help
Signing up or connecting with Apple means you can use Face ID, Touch ID, or your Apple device passcode to log in.
To use an Apple login you need:
- iOS 13 or later
- An Apple ID that uses two-factor authentication
- To be signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID
Note: If you hide your Apple ID email address when you sign up, Apple applies a unique, random address and forwards any emails from us to your real address.
Connect an existing account to Apple
Note: You need to share your Apple ID email address to connect, and it must match your Spotify email address.
- On the Spotify login screen, tap Continue with Apple.
- Choose to share your email address.
- A pop-up confirms your Apple ID email address matches a Spotify account.
Note: No pop-up means we couldn’t match an account. Check your Spotify email matches your Apple ID email and try again.
- Log in to your Spotify account how you usually do.
- Tap CONNECT ACCOUNT to agree to connect it to your Apple ID.
Can’t log in with Apple?
Create a Spotify password so you can log in with your email address instead.
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter your email address.
Note: If you hide your email, use the email address generated for you by Apple.
- Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
Don’t know your Spotify or Apple email address?
See your Spotify email address on your account page.
To check your Apple email address for Spotify on your device:
- Go to phone’s Settings and tap your name.
- Select Password & Security.
- Tap Apps Using Your Apple ID.
- Check the email address shared with Spotify.
Was this article helpful?