Change or reset your password
Forgotten your Spotify password or want to change it? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back.
Note: If you log in using your Facebook details, you need to go to your Facebook settings to change or reset your password.
Change your password
- Go to your account page on our website.
- Click Change password in the menu on the left.
- Type your current password in Current password.
- Type your new password in New Password.
- Retype your new password in Repeat current password.
- Click SET NEW PASSWORD.
Reset your password
- Go to the password reset page.
- Enter your email address or Spotify username in Email address or username and click SEND.
- Check your email inbox for an email with the subject “Reset your password”.
- Click the link in the email.
- Type your new password in New password.
- Retype your new password in Repeat new password and click SET PASSWORD.
Not receiving the password reset email?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct email address for your Spotify account.
Reset link not working?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser, or a private/incognito window.
For more information, check out our solutions to problems logging in.