Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Google login help
Signing up or connecting with Google means you can log in with your Google account.
Log in with Google
Connect your existing Spotify account to Google
- Log in to your Spotify account as you usually do.
- Under Security and privacy, click Login methods.
- Add Google to your login methods.
Can’t log in with Google?
Create a Spotify password to log in with your email address instead.
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter your Google email address.
- Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
This means you don’t need to use the Google button to log in. You can enter your Google email address and the new password.
You can disconnect from the Manage login methods page.
Note: If you signed up with Google, you’ll need to set up your password before disconnecting it.
If this doesn’t work, get help here.
Was this article helpful?