Spotify on TV
Many TVs offer a Spotify app. Check out the app store on your TV or set top box and search for Spotify.
Log in to a TV app
Open the Spotify app on your TV, then choose one of these ways to log in:
- Enter your Spotify email address and password. If you usually log in with Facebook, create a Spotify password to log in with your email address
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet, and find your device using Spotify Connect
- Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then on another device, go to www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin you see on your screen
Other ways to listen on TV
You can also connect Spotify to your TV with these devices:
TV app not working?
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet
- Check your TV app store for any updates to the Spotify app
- Check your TV's software is up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app
- Restart your TV
- Restart your WiFi
- Delete the Spotify app, then reinstall it onto your TV
- If possible, try a different WiFi connection
- If Connect is not working on Android TV - Make sure you allow Spotify to display over other apps. Go to Settings > Apps > Special app access > Display over other apps
If the problem persists, reach out to your TV manufacturer for further help.
Was this article helpful?