Getting access to Discovery Mode in Spotify for Artists
Discovery Mode is still in a beta phase and isn’t available to all artists yet. We're working to expand access to eligible artist teams.
You'll see a Discovery Mode section in your Campaigns tab in Spotify for Artists if you have access.
Note: You need Admin or Editor access to the artist team to see the Campaigns tab.
You may be eligible for Discovery Mode in Spotify for Artists if your artist team meets all of the following requirements:
- You have at least 3 tracks that meet the track eligibility criteria below
- You have at least 25,000 monthly listeners. We’ve found that Discovery Mode works best with an audience of this size or above
- You have an active Spotify for Artists team that’s registered in one of the countries below. Learn how to set your team's billing country
A track is eligible for Discovery Mode if:
- It's distributed by one of these licensors:
- It's been released on Spotify for at least 30 days
- It's been streamed in Discovery Mode contexts in the last 7 days. Learn more about Discovery Mode contexts
We’ll continue to expand our eligibility criteria as we improve the product experience, and will share more details as it becomes available.
Interested in access?
If you’re a label or distributor interested in enabling Discovery Mode in Spotify for Artists for your artist teams, reach out to your contact at Spotify.
Distributors may have access to Discovery Mode outside of Spotify for Artists. If you're an artist interested in using Discovery Mode and don't see your distributor listed above, reach out to your distributor for more info.
Need more help?
Get in touch through our contact page (choose Promotion and pitching > Discovery Mode).
Was this article helpful?