How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Siri and Spotify
Use voice commands to control what plays with Siri.
You can ask Siri to:
- Play songs, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts
- Like music to save it to Your Library
- Tell you what’s currently playing
- Change the volume
- Skip tracks
- And more!
Just say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command, then “on Spotify”.
e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify”.
- iPod Touch running iOS 13 or above
- Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or above
Last updated: 12 August, 2021
Was this article helpful?