How can we help you?
Save and recover playlists
Save a playlist
Select on a playlist to save it to Your Library.
Save a version of a playlist
Most playlists update regularly to stay fresh.
You can’t save (or recover) a particular version of a playlist, but you can:
- Create your own playlist and add all the tracks to that
- Select on a song to save it to your Liked Songs playlist in Your Library
Recover deleted playlists
If you deleted a playlist within the last 90 days, you can get it back:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
Tip: You can also use keyboard shortcuts to immediately undo something you deleted:
- Cmd+Z (for Mac)
- Ctrl+Shift+Z (for Windows)
Don’t see it?
You may have created the playlist with another account. Try logging in with different details.
Last updated: 22 April, 2021
Was this article helpful?