You can use your Android Wear device to control Spotify features on your Android phone.
Note: Spotify on Android Wear requires an active Bluetooth connection.
Here’s what you can do with your Android Wear device:
- Play and pause.
- Skip tracks.
- Control volume.
- Play playlists, albums, and artists from Your Library.
- Browse new releases, top lists, and playlists for dozens of moods and genres.
- Play Spotify Radio.
And here’s how to do it!
- Play Spotify on your Android phone.
- On your Android Wear device, play or pause Spotify from the clock.
- Swipe up to access Spotify.
- Swipe right for the controls.
- Tap to skip tracks and change the volume.
- Swipe right again for Browse.
- Tap Browse and select Your Library, Browse, or Radio.
- When you’ve found what you’re looking for, just tap to start playing.
Tapping an artist or playlist will start playing it immediately. Use the skip button to navigate to a specific song.