Let Spotify be the soundtrack of your drive with Volvo’s Sensus Connect and Sensus Connected Touch.
Which car models are supported?
Volvo XC90, S90, and V90.
- Select Spotify on your car’s in-built control system (Sensus Connect), under Multimedia.
Note: The first time you use the app, you’ll be asked to enter your login details. If you don’t have Spotify Premium yet, here’s how to upgrade to Premium.
- Control playback using the touchscreen and steering wheel controls.
For more information on how to use Sensus Connect, check out their site.
Sensus Connected Touch
Older Volvo models can play Spotify from the dashboard too. The Sensus Connected Touch’s voice-activated or touch controls let you:
- Find out new releases and top tracks and albums in your region.
- Search and play tracks, artists, albums, and playlists.
- If you have varied music tastes in the car at once, you can also switch between Spotify accounts.
Once you install Sensus Connected Touch, Spotify should be ready to go. If not, just download the app from the Sensus Connected Touch Market.
For more information, check out the Volvo support site.
Do I need the internet for Spotify to work in my car?
Yes, Spotify does need to be connected to the internet. You can sign up to the Volvo data plan or use your own mobile data.
If you don’t want to pay for a data plan for your car, check out other options to use Spotify in the car.
Contact Volvo for help with:
- Managing your Volvo data plan.
- Connection issues.
- High data usage.