Steps to Distribute/Sell an Audiobook with Findaway Voices
It's easy to use Findaway Voices to distribute/sell an already created audiobook!
Here are the steps:
- Create an account or login at Findaway Voices.
- Start your audiobook with the Start New Project button and select Sell Existing Audiobook.
- Enter your audiobook's title, metadata, cover art, and then review and agree to our distribution terms.
- Upload your audio files (make sure they meet our technical requirements)
- Tell us where to pay your royalties.
- Choose where you want to sell your audiobook from our list of partners.
- Approve and Submit for Publishing!
To avoid any delays, we strongly encourage that you ensure your assets pass our requirements prior to submission.
Please note that all of the above steps have to be done by the author, not the narrator. If your book is being produced outside of Findaway Voices, you'll have to get your audio files from the producer before proceeding.
- Where will my audiobook be for sale?
- What if I don't have my own ISBN?
- Do Library and Retail ISBNs have to be different?
- Can I use my eBook or print ISBN for the audiobook version?
- Pool subscription Business Model
- Unlimited subscription Business Model
- Combined Portions Business Model
- A la carte Business Model
- Cost Per Checkout Business Model
- Credit-based subscription Business Model
Was this article helpful?