How to create an audiobook box set/bundle
An audiobook box set or bundle is a great way to create a second audiobook product from your existing catalog or series. Below is a guide to creating a box set/bundle on Findaway Voices.
Note: This applies to audiobooks that have already been produced. We do not recommend producing a full box set, but rather produce them individually and then create the box set.
Audiobook box sets/bundles require unique opening/closing credits that denote that the listener is listening to a bundle of titles, rather than an individual title.
In addition, the audio will need to be in this order:
- Opening Credits: New Opening Credits for Bundle
- Front Matter: Left empty unless the audiobook has Front Matter (should not contain credits)
- Body Matter:
- Opening Credits of Book 1
- Book 1 Chapters
- Closing Credits of Book 1
- Opening Credits of Book 2
- Book 2 Chapters
- Closing Credits of Book 2
4. Back Matter: Left empty unless the audiobook has Back Matter (should not contain credits)
5. Closing Credits: New Closing Credits for Bundle
The cover art for the audiobook box set must still meet the Findaway Technical Requirements, and must be a unique cover art for the box set.
Please avoid using 3D rendering of physical books for the cover, as this will lead to the title being rejected.
Was this article helpful?