Creating a Showcase campaign
Showcase is a sponsored recommendation that introduces your music – new release or catalog – as a banner on the Spotify homepage on the mobile app.
For: Admins and Editors on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click Showcase then Schedule Showcase.
- Choose the release you want to promote.
- Add your campaign info (including budget, target country, headline, target audience, and payment method) then click Submit.
Campaigns can target audiences in 36 markets.
You can only target one market per campaign. To target multiple markets, you'll need to schedule separate campaigns in Spotify for Artists.
Campaigns run until you spend your budget or 14 days after your campaign starts, whichever comes first.
Editing or canceling a Showcase
For: Admins and Editors
- Budget and campaign dates can be changed up to 1 day before the start date
- You can’t edit active campaigns
- You can cancel a campaign before the start date and stop an active campaign
Note: It may take an hour to completely stop, and the results may take 24 hours to update
- You can choose from a selection of headlines that let listeners know why your promoted release is relevant to them
- You can’t edit how Showcase looks - we use your release artwork and pick the background color based on the cover art
Don’t see your release?
Artists can use Showcase to promote music if they have more than 1k streams over the last 28 days in at least one of the target markets below.
Check your release is eligible for Showcase:
- You can only promote albums, EPs, and singles
- You can’t promote a karaoke version or soundalike
- The artist needs to be listed as a main artist on the release
- You can't promote an artist with a general name that describes the performer or content (e.g. "Sleep Music")
- You can’t promote a release with more than 3 main artists
- The Showcase must be set up by an artist team, or a label team with full or split rights for the release in the US
- The release artwork needs to comply with our advertising Terms and Conditions
Was this article helpful?