Marquee and Showcase results
Track your campaign results in Spotify for Artists.
For: Admins and Editors on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click a campaign to see its results.
We track listener behavior for 14 days after they see your campaign to find out if they stream a track from the release.
You’ll start to see results 24 hours after your campaign begins, and your final results will be ready 2 weeks after your campaign ends.
You can view your results in Spotify for Artists, as well as download the results for a single campaign or for all your artist’s campaigns. Click Download results to get the results as a CSV file.
We report on 3 main stats for your campaign:
- Campaign delivery: Reach and clicks, updated hourly.
- Audience development: How your active audience has changed as a result of your campaign, updated daily.
- Performance details: How listeners engaged with your new release and your other releases as a result of your campaign.
Marquee and Showcase aim to develop long-term fans, so keep an eye on audience development and performance details to gain insights into how listeners engaged with your music after seeing your campaign.
- Amplified listeners: Listeners from your active audience who intentionally streamed your promoted release for the first time after seeing your campaign.
- Reactivated listeners: Listeners who rejoined your active audience after intentionally streaming your promoted release.
- New active listeners: Listeners who joined your active audience for the first time by intentionally streaming your promoted release – including listeners who hadn’t streamed your music anywhere in the last 2 years.
Grow your amplified listeners by targeting your active audience - or specific segments of your active audience.
Grow your reactivated listeners by targeting your previously active audience.
Grow your new active listeners by promoting a release with multiple main artists – by default, we’ll target fans of all main artists.
- Converted listeners: Number of listeners who intentionally streamed the release after seeing the campaign.
- Conversion rate: Percentage of listeners who intentionally streamed the release after seeing the campaign.
- Streams / listener: Average number of times your converted listeners streamed the release.
- Intent rate: Percentage of converted listeners who saved or added a song to a playlist after streaming. These are actions that show intent to listen to you again in the future. Our research shows saves and playlist adds correlate with a 2.5x increase in streaming of an artist 6 months later.
- Engagement with other releases: How converted listeners engage with your other releases.
Was this article helpful?