Marquee and Showcase results
Track your campaign results in Spotify for Artists.
For: Admins and Editors on web
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click a campaign to see its results.
We track listener behavior for 14 days after they see your campaign to find out if they stream a track from the release.
You’ll start to see results 24 hours after your campaign begins, and your final results will be ready 2 weeks after your campaign ends.
You can view your results in Spotify for Artists, as well as download the results for a single campaign or for all your artist’s campaigns. Click Download results to get the results as a CSV file.
We report on 3 main stats for your campaign:
- Campaign delivery: Reach and clicks, updated hourly.
- Audience development: How your active audience has changed as a result of your campaign, updated daily.
- Performance details: How listeners engaged with your new release and your other releases as a result of your campaign.
Marquee and Showcase aim to develop long-term fans, so keep an eye on audience development and performance details to gain insights into how listeners engaged with your music after seeing your campaign.
- Amplified listeners: Listeners from your active audience who intentionally streamed your promoted release for the first time after seeing your campaign.
- Reactivated listeners: Listeners who rejoined your active audience after intentionally streaming your promoted release.
- New active listeners: Listeners who joined your active audience for the first time by intentionally streaming your promoted release – including new listeners who hadn’t streamed your music anywhere in the last 2 years.
Grow your amplified listeners by targeting your active audience - or specific segments of your active audience.
Grow your reactivated listeners by targeting your previously active audience.
Grow your new active listeners and new listeners by targeting your programmed or potential audience.
- Converted listeners: Number of listeners who intentionally streamed the release after seeing the campaign.
- Conversion rate: Percentage of listeners who intentionally streamed the release after seeing the campaign.
- Streams / listener: Average number of times your converted listeners streamed the release.
- Intent rate: Percentage of converted listeners who saved or added a song to a playlist after streaming. These are actions that show intent to listen to you again in the future. Our research shows saves and playlist adds correlate with a 2.5x increase in streaming of an artist 6 months later.
- Engagement with other releases: How converted listeners engage with your other releases.
Was this article helpful?