Give the gift of Spotify Premium!
- Use our gift cards to redeem time on an individual Premium plan - to continue paying for one, or upgrade from a free account
Note: You can’t apply a gift card on discounted plans like Premium Student, Premium Family, Premium Duo, or trial offers.
- Buy a gift card from leading electronic and retail stores - in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month values
Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Using a Spotify gift card
Before redeeming your gift card:
- Your account’s country or region settings need to match where the gift card was purchased
- If you bought your gift card from a retail store, it needs to be activated by the cashier
- Our codes are alphanumeric characters - capitalized alphabets, numbers, or a combination of both
- You can only stack 18 months of Premium time on your account
To redeem a gift card:
- Log in to spotify.com/redeem
- Enter the code from the back of the gift card.
- To reveal the code, we'd recommend using a coin or card to gently scratch off the PIN cover.
- Spotify gift card not working?
- Make sure you’ve entered the correct characters. E.g. a zero looks like a capital ‘O’, or a capital ‘I’ looks like a one.
- After 4 attempts, you’ll get an error message. If you do, you can try again after 24 hours.
- Click Redeem.
How the gift card works:
The gift card starts on your plan’s next payment date - or immediately if you’ve upgraded from a free account. You can see your remaining Premium time from your account page under Your plan. Your payments continue normally after the full gift card amount is spent.
Was this article helpful?