Spotify Connect can’t find my device
Trying to use Spotify Connect, but can’t see your device listed?
- All devices are on the same WiFi network if you’re playing to a speaker, receiver, or TV for the first time.
- All devices are logged into the same Spotify account if you’re playing to another phone, tablet, or computer.
- Your phone, tablet, or computer’s firmware is up-to-date.
- You’re rocking the latest version of the Spotify app.
Note: Some Bluetooth devices might not show up in the Connect Device Menu. Try pairing these using your Bluetooth settings.
Still not seeing it?
The following devices are not compatible with Spotify Connect (so won’t show up in the Connect Device Menu):
Connect on Desktop does not currently find:
- Google Chromecast devices (unless you’ve already started casting from a mobile device logged into the same Spotify account that’s also connected to the same WiFi network as the Chromecast).
Connect on the Web Player does not currently find:
- Google Chromecast devices.
- WiFi speakers.
Note: If the Web Player doesn't appear in your Connect Device Menu on mobile, disable Show local devices only in your app's settings.
Connect on Android can’t find:
- Airplay devices.