Viewing your label roster
Note: You need access to your label's team in Spotify for Artists to view your roster.
Your roster shows all the artists you have access to:
- Log in to artists.spotify.com.
- Select Roster from the left menu.
Missing an artist or release? Check out these solutions
Filtering your label roster
You can sort your roster by next release date or artist performance stats - including listeners, streams, followers, saves, and playlist adds.
You can also filter your roster by:
- Teams. Choose from the label or artist teams that you’re on.
- Starred. Click the star next to an artist to pin them to the top of your roster.
- Opportunities. Identify artists you can take actions on, like pitching a song, creating a Marquee campaign, or setting up a merch store.
Note: On mobile or tablet devices, you can only filter by Starred.
Was this article helpful?