Fan Support policies
Spotify is committed to supporting artists and the global music community with Fan Support. Artists may use the Fan Support feature to fundraise for themselves, another artist in need, or other causes they choose to support. We require that artists uphold the Spotify for Artists Terms and Conditions and abide by the following rules when using Fan Support:
- Comply with the Spotify User Guidelines and the Spotify Platform Rules
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Comply with the terms and conditions of any third-party fundraising platforms
- Don’t seek to exploit or engage in scams
- Don’t post any misleading or deceptive content related to your Spotify fundraiser
- Don’t suggest that contributions to personal fundraisers are tax deductible
- Don’t use the Fan Support feature to engage in the sale of goods or services. Note: Merchandise sales are permitted via the Merch section of Spotify for Artists pages
- Don’t engage in fundraising by, or benefiting, political candidates, campaigns, or other political entities
- Don’t fundraise to purchase alcohol, tobacco, or recreational drugs Don’t impersonate an individual, brand, or organization
Violations of any of these requirements may result in the artist being ineligible for the Fan Support feature.
Was this article helpful?