Recover your account
If you find yourself unable to log in to your account, follow these steps:
- Go to password reset.
- Enter your email address and click SEND.
- Go to your email inbox and find an email from us with the subject “Reset your password”.
Tip: If you don’t see it, check your junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders (e.g. If you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs)
- Click the Reset password link in the email. A new web page will open.
- Type your new password in both fields and click SEND.
- Go back to the app and log in with the email address you used to reset your password and the new password.
Your account might be connected to Facebook. If so, it’s possible to log in without resetting the password.
Go back to the log in form and choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
- If you’re already logged in to Facebook on the device, you’re logged straight in to Spotify. Success!
- If you’re not logged in to Facebook on the device, a new web page will open so you can log in to Facebook. Once you’ve logged in with Facebook you’re automatically redirected and logged in to Spotify.
Note: If you can’t remember your Facebook details, you’ll need to recover your Facebook account.
If you don’t want to use this login method, at least try it to be able to log in. You can then disconnect Facebook.