Audiobook Description Requirements
The description of your audiobook is one of the most powerful marketing tools at your disposal. As such, your description should accurately describe your audiobook to entice potential readers into purchasing.
To prevent your description for being rejected, make sure your description:
- Is unique and accurate to the audiobook being sold and doesn’t repeat information already provided in the metadata.
- Has been formatted correctly, with no HTML tags.
- Does not include misleading information, such as referring to physical content not included with the audiobook, such as “PDFs”. In addition, the description should not reference or promote content that is not included with the current version of the audiobook.
- Should not contain explicit text.
- Is free from extraneous information, such as terms or keywords beyond what is necessary to describe the audiobook.
Was this article helpful?