Spotify for Podcasters' monetization options
If you host your podcast with Spotify, there are several ways to monetize your podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. Availability depends on your location and audience size:
- Podcast Subscriptions: Create subscriber-only episodes that fans can pay a monthly subscription to access. Learn more about Podcast Subscriptions
- Listener Support: Receive monthly recurring donations from your listeners. Learn more about Listener Support
- Automated Ads: Place sponsor-read ads from third-party brands within your episodes. Learn more about Automated Ads
Requirements you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for each of our monetization offerings.
- Podcast Subscriptions: Have published at least two episodes, are located in a market where Podcast Subscriptions are available, and have at least 100 listeners on Spotify within the last 60 days.
- Listener Support: Have published at least two episodes, are located in the US, and have at least 100 listeners on Spotify within the last 60 days.
- Automated Ads: This program is currently available in the US, UK, and Australia on an invite-only basis.
Payment service providers
Was this article helpful?