Spotify Premium Analytics
Spotify provides authors with helpful weekly insights that give you a snapshot of how your audience is engaging with your titles. These insights are from eligible Spotify Premium Subscribers, not your retail direct sales on Spotify.
To access Spotify non-financial insights visit this page.
You can browse the following aggregate listener demographics:
- Country: user’s registration country
- Gender: as identified by users
- Age group: represented by a range
- Total listen minutes: Total minutes of content consumed. All stream durations normalized to reflect the duration of content consumed if it were 1x speed
- Completed listen equivalents: Total nominal consumption minutes divided by audiobook length
This incredible level of transparency provides authors valuable insights to understand their audiobook audience better.
Note: data is from Spotify Premium Subscribers' listening activity only, and does not include data from listening to Spotify a la carte purchases or other distribution partners.
Pursuant to the Voices Distribution Agreement, the information provided in this Spotify Premium Analytics report is unofficial and is not to be used for calculation of royalty amounts due. While we work hard to ensure the accuracy of this preliminary data, we do not guarantee that this data is error-free. Please refer to the Royalty Reports tab for more information.
Was this article helpful?