Spotify on speakers
Play it out loud. You can use Spotify on your speakers with any of the following:
- Spotify Connect
- Voice Assistants
- AUX or USB cable
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Apple AirPlay
For compatible devices, check with the manufacturer.
- Make sure your app and devices’ software are up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app
- Close any other apps you’re not using
- Restart your devices
- Restart your WiFi
- If possible, try a different WiFi connection
If your AUX or USB cable isn't working:
- Make sure it's the correct cable for your device
- Try a different one in case it's damaged
If the problem persists, reach out to your speaker manufacturer for further help.
Was this article helpful?