Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Friend Activity shows you what your friends are playing.
To show or hide Friend Activity:
- Click your profile picture at the top, and select Settings.
- Under Display, switch See what your friends are playing on , or off .
Note: Friend Activity tab is on the right side of your desktop app. It might be hidden if the size of the window is too small.
How do I turn off my listening activity showing on my followers’ Friend Activity?
If you don’t want to share your listening activity with your followers on their Friend Activity tab, you can disable it following the steps below.
Tip: To see who’s following you, click your name in the top-right corner of the app and click FOLLOWERS.
Friend Activity not updating?
Friend Activity might not update in real time. If you notice it hasn’t updated for a while:
- Check the app is up-to-date
- Check your device’s operating system is up-to-date
- Restart the app
- Log out of Spotify, then log back in
- Reinstall the app
See and manage your followers
Was this article helpful?