Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Switch Premium plans
Pick your plan type for how to switch to a new plan.
Tip: You keep all your playlists, saved music, and settings no matter which plan you switch to or from.
Partner Premium plans
Some companies (e.g. phone and internet providers) offer Premium as part of their own plans.
Switch to a partner plan
Note: If you subscribe direct with us, you first need to cancel to get Premium with a partner.
- Log into spotify.com/account.
- Under Manage your plan, click Change plan.
- Scroll to Spotify Free and click Cancel Premium.
- Continue through to the confirmation message.
- Wait until your account switches to free at your next billing date.
- When your account’s on free, activate your partner plan from their website.
Switch from a partner plan
Note: If you already have Premium with a partner company (e.g your phone or internet provider), you first need to cancel with them and wait for your current Premium to end.
- Go to your partner’s website to cancel your current Premium plan.
Tip: Find their details on your account page under Payment.
- When your Spotify account switches to free, sign up to any Premium plan at www.spotify.com/premium.
No option to change plan?
This means your plan is associated with a partner. To switch, you first need to cancel, find their contact link on your account page under Payment.
If you pay through iTunes, see Apple’s steps to cancel.
Was this article helpful?