How can we help you?
Failed payment help
Note: If your plan is with a partner company (e.g. your phone or internet provider), they manage your payments.
If the monthly payment for your subscription fails, you won't immediately lose your Premium. We’ll try to take the payment again over the next few days.
Your payment might fail if:
- Your card has expired or been canceled.
- You don’t have sufficient funds. If you’re using a prepaid card, you might need to top up.
- Your card was issued or registered in a different country to the one registered on your Spotify account.
- Check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.
You can check or update your payment info on your account page, under Your plan.
Can’t subscribe or update payment details?
- Try entering your payment details again using a private/incognito window.
- Try a different payment method.
- It might just be a temporary connection issue, so wait a few hours and try again.
- Get in touch with your payment provider.
Last updated: 21 July, 2020