Follow friends and artists
Follow your favorites to hear what they're up to.
Follow artists to receive notifications and never miss a new release.
- Find an artist with search.
- Click/tap FOLLOW.
Tip: Select again to stop following.
Follow friends, brands, and celebrities
To view a recommended list of friends and featured people, pick your device below.
Note: Your Spotify account must be connected to Facebook to view your friends in this list.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Friend Feed.
- Click FIND FRIENDS. Then, click FOLLOW.
Tip: Click again to stop following.
- Tap Your Library in the menu at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap the profile picture icon in the top-left.
- Tap FIND FRIENDS (iOS), or in the top-right (Android). Then, tap FOLLOW.
Tip: Tap again to stop following.
Or, ask your friends to share their profile with you.
I don't see me friends
Your Spotify account must be connected to Facebook to view your friends in this list.
If you’re still unable to find your friends, you might need to update your Facebook settings. Here’s how:
- On desktop, go to Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
- Select Apps, then Spotify.
- Make sure your Friends list is ticked. If it is, try un-ticking and ticking it again.
How do I see who's following me?
Find FOLLOWERS on your profile page:
On the desktop app, click your name in the top-right corner.
- On mobile and tablet, tap Your Library in the menu at the bottom of the screen, then the profile icon.