Watch music videos, documentaries, and exclusive video series, all from within the Spotify app.
- Browse featured shows.
- Follow your favorite shows to save them and be notified of new episodes.
- Share videos with friends.
- Play from your phone to your desktop with Spotify Connect.
Find, play, and follow videos
Enter the title of a video show or episode in Search.
- Click the video title to see all available episodes.
- Hover over the cover art and click play.
- The video plays at the top of the screen. To play full screen, click .
- Tap Search .
- Scroll down to Videos.
- Browse our full range of video shows, including Featured shows and Featured episodes.
Tip: If you know the title of a video show or episode you can find it with Search.
- On a video show page, tap an episode to begin watching.
- Tap Now Playing to watch the video and see play controls. To play full screen, tap .
More video options
- Tap (iOS) (Android) in the top-right of the video show page to:
- Get more information about the video.
- Share videos with your friends and to your social channels.
- Stop following the video show.
- Tap on the video show page to sort and filter episodes.
- Tap (iOS) (Android) to the right of an episode title to add it to your Play Queue.
Videos use more data than music due to larger file sizes, but our data usage is comparable to other popular video channels.
It’s not currently possible to download videos to watch offline.
Not working? Check out Can't play Spotify for help.