Where did my music go?
Is something you followed or saved in Your Music / Your Library missing? Don’t panic! It might be that:
- Licensing agreements with the artist/label, or ownership of the music itself, has changed.
This can result in content being removed while new agreements are negotiated. Hopefully it will reappear soon. A quick search should reveal whether it’s still available.
- You’ve hit the save limit.
Each account can save up to 10,000 songs in Your Music / Your Library (saving albums also goes towards this limit as the sum of its track total + 1). Reaching this limit prevents you from saving additional content.
You can check how many songs are currently saved in Your Music / Your Library via the desktop app:
- Go to Songs under Your Music.
- Select all.
- (Cmd+A (Mac)
- Ctrl+A (Windows)
- Click to drag (the number should appear next to your cursor).
Tip: You can free up space by removing existing content from Your Music / Your Library. Alternatively, you can move some saved content into a playlist instead.
- It was saved to Your Music / Your Library on another Spotify account. Make sure you log in correctly, or check our guide to finding any other accounts.