Turning off default Q&A
To help jumpstart the conversation and make it easier for you to collect listener feedback, we’ve added a default question - "What did you think of this episode?"
This Q&A is turned on by default, and all future episodes you upload to Spotify have this question attached.
To customize your default question or turn off this setting on web:
- Log into Spotify for Podcasters.
- Go to Interact.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Edit the question and click Done, or toggle off Automatically include a Q&A on all new episodes to turn it off.
To turn off this setting on the Spotify for Podcasters mobile app:
- Go to Your Podcast.
- Tap the 3 dots then Podcast settings.
- Toggle off Include Q&A automatically on all new episodes.
- Tap Save.
The new setting is applied to all future episodes you publish to Spotify.
Was this article helpful?