For: iOS 11.2.5 and above
Voice control your tunes with Spotify Voice!
Long-press Search to bring up the Listening screen.
- In the Listening screen, play your favorite songs, artists, albums, podcasts, videos, and playlists. Search for friends too. Just ask!
- “Play something I like”
- “Play Drake’s latest release”
- “Play my Daily Mix”
- “Recommend me something”
- “Play some hip hop”
You can turn off Voice in your phone's settings.
- Go to your phone's Settings, then tap Privacy.
- Tap Microphone. Apps that have requested access to the microphone will appear here.
- Switch Spotify's access to your microphone off.
Spotify uses your Voice data to improve the Voice experience. Learn more about how Spotify collects and processes your Voice data.
If your voice command isn’t recognized, try asking Spotify to play something again.
If it doesn’t work, don’t worry. We don’t support all voice commands just yet, but we’re working on it :)
Stay tuned! Meanwhile, check out our integrations with other voice assistants.